It all starts when you open your eyes and look out the window small grating light timidly invite the view to go in search of adventure and a new day began to shine with summer air, stimulants, hot and insuales, since no There is no time or space, there is only live each moment and live it to the fullest. I can be cataloged unconscious, inconsistent, sometimes up to be inert, selfish, but life is also fully live ... in every sense of the opportunities that are presented have to be collected nearby, and seizes part of one this time. I have the strange sensation of being in love, but I am not at all in that state, but I think it's like is to be consistent with yourself, love what you see in the mirror ... is part of life, is part of creating our identity and who we are ...viernes, 19 de febrero de 2010
life
It all starts when you open your eyes and look out the window small grating light timidly invite the view to go in search of adventure and a new day began to shine with summer air, stimulants, hot and insuales, since no There is no time or space, there is only live each moment and live it to the fullest. I can be cataloged unconscious, inconsistent, sometimes up to be inert, selfish, but life is also fully live ... in every sense of the opportunities that are presented have to be collected nearby, and seizes part of one this time. I have the strange sensation of being in love, but I am not at all in that state, but I think it's like is to be consistent with yourself, love what you see in the mirror ... is part of life, is part of creating our identity and who we are ...
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario